Monday, January 5, 2009

Me!

I just had to share this layout I did last week. The picture is of my mom and me, back in 1978! I was recently able to get a copy of the picture made so I that could scrap it and I had lot of fun with it. I think the quote fits the picture perfectly!!

"Our todays and yesterdays are the blocks with which we build."



I did some distressing and inking on the picture mat and the paper under the mat. I also distressed/tore the edges of the vellum and inked the entire surface of it to make it stand out more...

3 comments:

Peggy said...

You truly were an adorable baby April!! Love the inking and as usual your papers are gorgeous! Keep blogging my sweet friend!
xxx Peggy

Carmen O. said...

Very nice LO! Great blog too.

Lynn Biermann said...

Beautiful lo with wonderful inking! You also did a great job on your blog! :)