Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello!

Well, since it seems like everyone has started blogging, I figured I may as well jump on the boat too, lol. I don't know how much I'll have to say or if anyone will want to read any of it, but I figure either way, I can at least use it to record some moments in my life that are important to me...

The main thing I'll be writing about is scrapbooking! I love to scrap and love learning all of the new techniques...and the old ones I know nothing about! Maybe by posting a layout and telling how I've done parts of it, someone out there may learn a new technique themselves...

So that's it for now. I'll post some more in a little while with some layouts I've done. Thanks for visiting me!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Yeah April, congrats on your blog, it looks great!!! I saw you found mine too, thanks for visiting! I haven't posted much yet though, you know I'm a slow worker huh LOL. And it's been so busy these last few weeks, I think you know what I mean... I did actually make another LO, I'll be posting it tomorrow or the day after ... again, no time left tonight. Sometimes it feels like there's just not enough time in one day you know?
Well, off to look at your posts now.
xxx Peggy