Monday, October 5, 2009

Scripture Challenge - Heart

I recently did another Scripture Challenge layout. I really want to get caught up with these because they are so important!! Hopefully this week I can work on some...

Supplies: K&Company Paper Pads - Classic & Life's Journey, Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch, Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Scenic Route Chipboard Heart (used as a template); Making Memories Alpha Stickers - Chloe's Closet; Colorbok Life's Blessings Quote Pack

There were so many amazing verses to choose from for this one, but I really feel this was the perfect choice. The focus of the verse is about loving God, which is what should fill our hearts...LOVE for Him and for His people. That's really all that matters, isn't it?? :)

I hope you have a day full of His blessings...

No comments: