Monday, March 30, 2009

Scripture Challenge - Listen

I did my next Scripture challenge layout today. This word is so important! We have to open up our ears...and our hearts...to hear what the Lord is telling us everyday. We may not always realize at first that He's actually telling us something, but if we pay close attention and catch those moments, we will be even more blessed. That's a great feeling, isn't it?? :)

*Inspired by Shanna Vineyard's "Lucky Me Grateful" journal seen here

I did more sewing on this layout and it was great! It's so much fun trying something new and actually having it work out the way you want it to. My next try will be on a 12x12 page...wish me luck, lol! ;)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh love it April! Glad to inspire! Thanks for your sweet sweet comments! Love your work!