Monday, March 2, 2009

Scripture Challenge - Faith

Ok, so I've decided to redo my Scripture Challenge cards into layouts. I was using flash cards and really loving how they were turning out, but came to realize (after doing 7 weeks, lol!) that I wasn't really going to have a way to display them once I was done with 52. So I'm doing 6x6 layouts instead. I got a great deal at http://www.joann.com/ on an American Crafts album and some additional page protectors for it. I really think it'll work great!!

I started on them this morning and got the first one done just a few minutes ago. The word is Faith for this one...



I really love it!! I used one of my favorite verses again (as you can tell by now, I have a ton of those, lol!) and I definitely think it fits the word perfectly...

No comments: