Thursday, May 29, 2014

Why hello there!

Oh my goodness it's been forever since I blogged!  I'm really sorry it's been so long but I took a break from scrapping for a little while and an even longer break from blogging.  I've been scrapping for months now though and I think it's time to share what I've been working on.  I started doing traditional Project Life in January and LOVE it!! Some of you who have been following me for a while may remember I started doing it last year in a smaller size but it was too hard to keep up with.  This size is much easier!  I've also been throwing in some layouts using PL inserts and even did an 8 1/2 x 11 page a couple of weeks ago.  I'm so glad my creativity has come back!  I think that taking a break from things sometimes can remind us how much we love them. ;)
 
Ok so here is my title page and weeks 1-4...
 
Supplies: Becky Higgins PL Kit - Coral; Studio Calico PL Kit - Double Scoop; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Ali Edwards Stamps - Family Circle; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Heidi Swapp Color Pop Alpha; Studio Calico Potty People Wood Veneers; Traveling_Typewriter Font
 
Supplies: Becky Higgins PL Kit - Jade; Studio Calico PL Kit - Marks & Co; Elle's Studio The Sweet Life Large Journaling Cards; Hambly Screen Prints - Camera Collection; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Studio Calico Cuppa SB Kit Stamp; Studio Calico Classic Calico 3 Roller Date Stamp; Becky Higgins PL Corner Rounder Punch; Fiskars Round & Round Circle Punch - Large; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Washi Tape; Evalicious Puffy Stickers - Talk To Me; Pebbles ABC Stickers (Studio Calico Matthew Kit); Evalicious Documented Circle Tags; Evalicious My Week Snipsnip Tags; Elle's Studio Serendipity Pennants; Traveling_Typewriter Font
 
Supplies: Becky Higgins PL Kit - Maggie Holmes; Studio Calico PL Kit - Double Scoop; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Ali Edwards Stamps - Sentimentally Ali, Life In Pictures, Simple Joy; Studio Calico Classic Calico 3 Roller Date Stamp; Becky Higgins PL Corner Rounder Punch; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Elle's Studio Penelope Cutouts; Elle's Studio Day To Day Cutouts; Elle's Studio Serendipity Lil' Snippets Labels; Heidi Swapp Ghost Heart; Studio Calico "&" Wood Veneer; Maya Road Camera Paperclip (Studio Calico Dublin SB Kit); DMC Floss #712; Traveling_Typewriter Font
 
Supplies: Becky Higgins PL Kit - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; October Afternoon Sprinkler - Pink Balloon; Ali Edwards Stamps - Simple Joy; Studio Calico Classic Calico 3 Roller Date Stamp; Becky Higgins PL Corner Rounder Punch; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Evalicious So Daily Snipsnip Page Tabs; Elle's Studio You & Me Pennants; Freckled Fawn Wood Chips - Word Bubbles; Studio Calico Heart Wood Veneer; Heidi Swapp Ghost Butterfly; Traveling_Typewriter Font
 
Supplies: Becky Higgins PL Kit - Honey; Elle's Studio You & Me Tiny Tags; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Ali Edwards Stamps - Loving Words, Favorite Memories, Life In Pictures, This One; Studio Calico Classic Calico 3 Roller Date Stamp; Becky Higgins PL Corner Rounder Punch; Stampin' Up! 3-Heart Punch; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Evalicious Love You Lots Snipsnip Page Tabs; Chic Tags School House Photo Toppers; Heidi Swapp Ghost Heart; My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine; Flair Button (Studio Calico Valley High PL Kit); Amy Tangerine Yes Please Capture/Icon Stitching Template; DMC Floss #964; Traveling_Typewriter Font
 
I'll be back soon (I promise!) to share some more weeks with you.  Hopefully you'll like what you see!  Thank you SO much for stopping by for a visit today...I've missed you!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welcome back! LOVING these!!!!!

April said...

Thank you so much Julie!!