Sunday, February 17, 2013

MMD Sketch #32

Good morning friends!  I have a new sketch from Miracles Momma Designs to share with you today...
 
 


Supplies: Authentique Lively Collection - Spirited, Bright, Flutter, Vivacious; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick; Studio Calico Mister Huey - Classic Calico, Calico White; Ali Edwards Stamps - Sweet Baby, Loving Words; American Crafts With Love Roller Date Stamp; Martha Stewart Heart Punch; Stampin' Up! Heart Punch; Stampin' Up! 3 Heart Punch; EK Success Embossed Curve Border Punch; Fiskars 3" Circle Punch; Fiskars Round & Round Circle Punch - Extra Large; Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter; Le Box Boutique Glassine Bag; AC/Amy Tangerine Muse Thickers - Woodgrain; Recollections Pearls; DMC Floss #839; Minneapolis Font
 
Isn't it just fabulous??  As soon as I saw this sketch I fell in LOVE with it! I was really inspired by the circles and hearts and I knew it would be perfect for this picture of my daughter Madison. Whenever she has bad dreams, she comes and climbs into bed with us and I just love snuggling with her and knowing she feels safe with us. I want to be sure that I always remember that feeling...
 
I hope that you're inspired by the sketch and get creative with it. :) Be sure to share your creation with us over at the Miracles Momma Designs blog and we'll be sure to visit you and leave you some love!  Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
 
--------------------
I'm entering this project in the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Something Messy

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love the hearts!!!

Dan said...

Lovely card, the colour scheme is great and I love all the stitched detail. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Suzy said...

Wow girl this is my new favorite layout of yours! The stitching on those hearts is AWESOME. Did you do it all by hand? The journaling and photo are so sweet and heartfelt :)