Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life Title Page

Hello friends!  I have some exciting (well to me anyway, lol) news to share today...I'm doing Project Life this year!  I was inspired by a couple of sweet friends of mine who are doing it (thanks again Suzanne & Sandi!!) to try it myself and I'm SO glad I did!  I'd like to share my title page with you today...




Supplies: Crate Paper Paper Heart 6x6 Pad; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Studio Calico Mister Huey - Clay; Ali Edwards Stamps - This One, Sweet Baby, Days Of The Week, It's In The Details; Cocoa Daisy Stamps - A Day In The Life Sentiments & Symbols; Beary Sweet Stamps - Point & Click; AC/Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Roller Date Stamp; Fiskars Round & Round Circle Punch - Extra Large; Fiskars Twinkle Twinkle Star Punches - Large, Medium; Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch; Martha Stewart Heart Confetti Punch; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper; Doodlebug Loopy Lou Alpha Stickers - Bon Bon; My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Enamel Dots - Bluebell (Smile), Tangerine (Together); Washi Tape - Bella Blvd, October Afternoon, Misc; Just The Way You Are Font
 
How fun is that??  I found a really cute 8 1/2" by 11" album and got some baseball card protector page inserts to use inside of it.  They have 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" openings and it's such a fun size to work with!  There are 9 pockets on each page and since I tend to take alot of pictures, this gives me the option to use more of them if I want to each week.  I also decided to use all Instagram pics and through Snapfish I figured out a way to get them perfectly sized for this album so I'm feeling like it was meant to be. :) I'm absolutely loving this process so far and can't wait to share more with you!
 
--------------------
I'm entering this project in the following challenges...
Lasting Memories - PL Pages

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely keepsake page ... Many thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Project Life pages!! I love the use of Crate Paper !Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful project this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely...love the sweet details, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Michele said...

Ohhh.. so glad you found us!! Love your pages! I admire this!! Thank so much for joining us at our Month in Review challenge!!
Michele

Unknown said...

WOW! I just love this page. It looks awesome.. I am so glad you played along with us over at CCCB!

Suzy said...

Thanks for the shoutout April! Your title page rocks. I love how you are using a different 6x6 pad on each page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your PL pages!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!

Vicki said...

Lovely page. Making me consider giving PL a try.

Sue said...

So beautiful April. I'm am so loving all the PL pages I've been seeing. Some day maybe I will give it a try.

Unknown said...

Love that you shared a project life page. What a great way to start the new year! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!