Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some more minis! (Artful Delight)

Helllllllo there!! I have some more mini albums (the teeny tiny ones!) to share with you today that I made using the fabulous June kit from Artful Delight...





Supplies Used From The Artful Delight June Kit: Fancy Pants It's The Little Things Paper - Honeysuckle; Crate Paper Portrait Paper - Bouquet; Bazzill Cardstock - Blush Red Medium
Other Supplies Used: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Craft Smart Ink - Chocolate Brown; Ali Edwards Stamp Sets - Favorite Memories & Sentimentally Ali; EK Success Dotted Scallop Border Punch; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Papertrey Ink Buttons; Crop-A-Dile; We R Memory Keepers Eyelets; Elle's Studio Binder Rings

Aren't they just adorable? They are so easy and quick to make that I can't seem to stop, lol! Plus, my layout mojo seems to have gone on vacation and I have no idea when it plans on returning, ugh. If anyone out there sees it, please tell it to come home as soon as possible, ok??

Make sure you grab up a June kit from Artful Delight for yourself if you haven't already...you'll love it for sure!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. :)

1 comment:

Lynn Biermann said...

April these are so cute! I can see why you enjoy making them! I have never seen the Elles Studio binder rings, but have them on my " I REALLY NEED THIS" list!! Have a great weekend! :)