Thursday, June 30, 2011

Canvas Art (Artful Delight)

Good morning! I am so excited to share today's project with you!! I sat down with my June kit from Artful Delight this week and created both of these...






Supplies Used From The Artful Delight June Kit: Fancy Pants It's The Little Things Paper - Feathered, Humming Bird & Spring Fever
Other Supplies Used: Artists Loft Canvas Panel; Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock - Black Cow; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot; Adirondack Paint Dabber - Pitch Black; Pearl Glimmer Mist; EK Success Scallop Circle Punch; Fiskars Circle Punch; Fiskars Butterfly Punch; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; I-Rock; I-Rock Clear Gems

Aren't they just gorgeous?? A few weeks ago, I read a post on Lori Mancini's blog where she was talking about a quote she was inspired by on Pinterest. She used the quote on an absolutely beautiful butterfly project she created and I totally fell in love with it when I saw it. I've wanted to create a project of my own inspired by hers ever since then and I'm so glad I finally had the chance to! It was so much fun. :) You should definitely check out Lori's project to see what I'm talking about...you'll be amazed!

Ok, I know it's the end of the month, but there are still a few June kits left, so if you missed your chance at getting one before, now's the time. I promise you...it's fabulous!

4 comments:

artfuldelight said...

April, these are beautiful!!! :-)

patti west said...

These are totally beautiful, April!!! Love them! ::)

Amanda J said...

These are gorgeous!

Angi Barrs said...

Super beautiful. Love those butterflies. :)