TodaysMama (http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? - That we can enjoy the time together and be thankful for all of the blessings we have.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? - We get up a little bit early, and then tear right into the presents! After everyone's enjoyed opening everything up, we spend some time playing with new toys or games, and then enjoy some yummy breakfast together.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? - For me, it would be a Silhouette die-cutting machine. I've had one on my wishlist for a long time now! ;)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? - I make some of the gifts with my scrapping supplies! I actually learned a couple of new things this year that have made some pretty cool gifts.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? - I remember us playing alot of board games, my favorite being Parcheesi. Why you ask? Because I always WON!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? - Opening one gift on Christmas Eve and also filling stockings with yummy candy and small goodies.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? - Definitely Disneyland. We've wanted to take our girls for a looooong time but it's just too much money right now.
8. Check out GameStop (http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? - A Nintendo DS XL, Epic Mickey for the Wii, and Super Mario All-Stars for the Wii.