Friday, July 9, 2010

Easter!

I did this layout today about how we celebrated Easter this year. We always go to my mom's for an egg hunt and have such a great time! I used a sketch that's posted over at Papercraft Star this week. My sweet friend Suzanne is on the design team so I wanted to play along and show her some support. ;) Plus, the sketch rocks!! Here's my page...



Supplies: BoBunny Paper - Love Bandit; BoBunny Double Dot Paper - Strawberry; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches; Martha Stewart Heart Confetti Punch; Doodlebug Jack & Jill Cardstock Alphabet Stickers - Bon Bon; Prima Flower; Making Memories Buttons; Autumn Leaves Clear Button; Ranger Ink Glossy Accents; Recollections Pearls; Twine

I am LOVING it!! I really like finding ways to use alot of pictures on a layout without crowding them and this sketch was great for that. :) Thanks for looking!!

Update: I won an award!!! Check it out on the right. ;)

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Great layout. Such great colors too.

Tracy said...

What a beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Love the colors and the way you placed your elements. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

Emora Designs said...

This is a beautiful layout! I love the colors and the embellishments! Thank you for joining us at PaperCraft Star!
Regan

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

It is a good sketch, and you did a fabulous job with it too !! Glad you played along with us at Papercraft Star, April !

sweet craf-tea chick said...

cute layout! love the colors. thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

Peggy said...

Oh wow, you're right, this is one great design!!! I love it! You know I too like pages with lots of pics on it, so this really is to my liking!!! Wonderful job sweetie!
xxx Peggy