Saturday, June 26, 2010

Layouts to share!

I've done a few pages lately that I haven't had the chance to share yet, so here they are. ;)

These first two pages are for my friend Cathy. She hasn't seen them yet so I'm hoping she likes them!


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Paper; Heidi Swapp Stamps; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Craft Smart Ink - Chocolate Brown; Crop-A-Dile; Making Memories Button; Twine
*Inspired by Triple The Sketch Sketch #47


Supplies: SEI Paper Pad - Dill Blossom; Craft Smart Ink - Chocolate Brown; Making Memories Tiny Alphabet Stickers - Chloe's Closet
*Inspired by an Emilie Ahern Sketch

This last page is one that I made for Mark for Father's Day. He LOVED it!!! The girls loved it too...they had tons of fun getting their hands painted, lol. ;)


Supplies: DCWV Paper; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot; Fiskars Heart Punches; Doodlebug Loopy Lou Alphabet Stickers - Lily White

Well that's it for now. I'll be back soon to share my layout for my Scrappin-n-Chattin' group's 24 hour challenge for this month. See you then! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute LO's!!! Thanks for stopping by DRS Designs and leaving a comment!! Hope you will become a regular follower (if you havent already) and join in with us on the blog! Good luck April! :) :) :)

Peggy said...

Love the LO's you made for Cathy (that's turning in to quite some album already huh!), but I love the one for daddy the most!!!! That's such a cool idea, I might have to steal that one!
xxx Peggy