Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EDLC Day #8

Today was another busy day for me but I had this morning free, so I had time to sit down and create a page. I've had this picture of Madison for a couple of months now and I'm so happy to finally have it scrapped! :) It's one of my favs...



Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Paper - Girl Friday; Craft Smart Ink - Chocolate Brown; Slice; Slice Fonts Design Card; Bazzill Flower; Prima Flower; American Crafts Button; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl

I can never get enough of that Girl Friday paper! Love it. ;)

3 comments:

sarah said...

love the journaling!!!!

Lydia said...

those papers are the perfect choice for that photo, great layout!

Peggy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the picture, the colours, the papers .... everything's just perfect. And I absolutely adore the journaling, so precious!
xxx Peggy