Thursday, June 3, 2010

EDLC Day #3

Another day of the challenge complete! I woke up feeling not-so-hot today, so I'm glad this one's done so that I can get some rest. Hopefully, whatever's got me down will go AWAY so that I can keep creating tomorrow. ;)



Supplies: BoBunny Paper - Love Bandit; Craft Smart Ink - Chocolate Brown; Fiskars Heart Punch Slice; Slice Basic Shapes 2 Design Card; Tim Holtz Grungeboard Alphabet - Mixed Minis; Making Memories Buttons; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Vintage Pink
*Inspired by Helen Croft's Sketch #21


Thanks for looking...have a great day. :)

3 comments:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

So cute April..love your flowers! Hope you feel better soon :)

ellen s. said...

love love those strips and flowers!

Peggy said...

Another beautiful picture of your girl ... she's growing up huh!!! She's beautiful April, and so is your LO! Love how much dimension those flowers add to the page.
xxx Peggy