Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A new card to share...

I recently got some Scripture stamps from Verve Stamps and I am really loving them! The quality is wonderful and the image is very crisp and clear. Plus, at only $3 each, they're a great deal too. ;) I made a card the other day with one of the stamps and I just love how it looks...



Supplies: Pink Paislee Paper Pad - Queen Bee; Verve Stamp; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Blackbird; Prima Flowers; Making Memories Buttons; Twine

Thanks so much for looking! :) I'm sure I'll be making more of these this week...

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

It's beautiful! Great card design. The flowers give the card a nice POP!

Bonita Rose said...

great sentiment and card gf.. wow! love it!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

So pretty April..love that Scripture :)

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!!