Friday, April 30, 2010

Cardabilities Reveal #2

Today is the second reveal for Cardabilities!! I'm still so amazed to be a part of this awesome team. ;) Here's Karan's great sketch and the card that I created...






Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Paper - Girl Friday; Stampin' Up! "Happy Birthday" Stamp; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Slice; Slice Basic Shapes 1 Design Card; Martha Stewart Heart Confetti Punch; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper; Crocheted Lace

I really like how it turned out! Thanks for looking, and if you have a chance to, please check out the rest of the design team's cards...they're fabulous! Have an awesome day. :)

8 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such a wonderful card.. love that soft pink color!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Cute! Cute!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hi April, beautiful take on sketch #2, I love your pattern paper! :)

Kristie W. said...

Very cute!! Love that lace!

Karan said...

love the muted tones you achieved on this..gorgeous April!

Liz Weber said...

Hi April, your card is so pretty and sweet. I love the scalloped circle and the paper is so pretty! FAB work with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Oh April!!! This card is so adorable. How have YOU been??? Thank you for posting about the giveaway :) Take care.

Deana said...

Hi there... just wanted to pop over here & say THANK YOU for the sweet comment you left on Julie's blog about my tri-fold card. I was just there to comment on her post & your comment was the last one listed, so it caught my eye. You are too kind!

And speaking of cards... your pink card is ADORABLE! I ♥ pink & the lace trim is the perfect finishing touch!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :-)