Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Strike A Pose!

I made this layout today for my best friend and sister-in-law Cathy, and I think it turned out really cute! This is my niece Hannah, who is hilarious...always posing for the camera. ;)


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Paper - Girl Friday; Fiskars Circle Punches; Basic Grey Chipboard Letters - Hip; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl; Basic Grey Brad; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
*Inspired by 52 Sketches 52 Weeks Sketch #10

Thanks for looking! I'll be back in a little while with my latest EDCC cards...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a ham! Thank you for capturing those in a layout.:) Thank you Super Chick!~Cathy

Peggy said...

Haha, this is fun, cute and adorable!
Hope all is well with you my friend, I miss our little talks!
Love xxx Peggy