Monday, March 29, 2010

EDCC Days #28 & #29

Well, the sun finally came out...sort of, lol. I was able to get a few quick pictures of the cards I made today and yesterday, and then it disappeared again behind some majorly dark clouds. I think I see rain in my future... ;)

Day #29
Supplies: Basic Grey Paper Pad - Origins; Clear Dollar Stamps "Hello" Stamp; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Martha Stewart Corner Punch - Loops; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches; Recollections Pearls

Day #28
Supplies: Basic Grey Paper Pad - Origins; Stampin' Up! "Thinking Of You" Stamp; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; The Paper Studio Scallop Circle Punch; Fiskars Circle Punch; Fiskars Square Punch

I used the same paper pad for both of these (and a few others recently) and I am realllllllly loving it. The colors are just gorgeous!! I'd have to say it's definitely one of my all time favs. :)

Thanks for looking!! There are only 2 more days of the EDCC...I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Cute cards April. ;) I love how you used these papers.
Hugs!