Friday, February 12, 2010

Love (EDLC Day #12)

For day #12 of the EDLC, I decided to do another 8x8 page, and this time, it's my honey and me. I don't scrap pictures of the two of us enough, and that's something I definitely need to change. I love this man with my entire being. He is the most thoughtful, sweet, amazing husband a girl could ask for, and on top of that, the best daddy in the world. :)
I want to make sure that while I'm scrapping the pictures of our beautiful girls and our wonderful little family, that I also remember to scrap our love story. It needs to be told...

Supplies: K&Company Paper Pad - Classic; Heidi Swapp "Love" Stamp; Making Memories Tiny Alphas - Brown Ledger; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan

So I'm planning on scrapping this picture again sometime soon for us (as soon as I can get another copy), with a whole bunch of lovey, dovey, mushy journaling. That's what a love story should be about right? ;) Thanks for looking...and listening to me gush about my sweetie.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your honey!

Lynn Biermann said...

Wonderful work APRIL! That is such a cute photo~ I love 8x8's! I have not done one for a bit.. this makes me want to do one!! tfs :)

Stacy Kay Brais said...

So pretty April! I am inspired to create a page with my hubby now :)
Hugs~Stacy