Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family (EDLC Day #14)

Here is day #14! I am SO glad that I was able to do the entire challenge. It was really amazing to get 14 layouts done in 2 weeks. Hard some days, but definitely worth it. ;)

Supplies: K&Company Paper Pad - Life's Journey; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Recollections Pearls; DMC Floss; Fiskars Scallop Border Punch; Making Memories Sanding Block; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Heidi Swapp "Family" Stamp

Our scrapping group is planning on doing another challenge like this in the summer, but that one will be for 30 days! I'll have to think about whether I can do it or not. I think I could, but we'll see how things are going then. :)

Thanks for checking out all of my EDLC pages...it's been great! Next week I plan to work on cards, so I should have some new ones to share soon. Have an awesome day!!

No comments: