Saturday, October 24, 2009

I scrapped!!

My gosh, I feel like it's been FOREVER since I scrapped something! Both Emily and I got the Flu and it was a rough couple of weeks around here. Thankfully we're both better now though and I got the chance to create...finally!

I was able to get a Scripture layout done and I really love how it looks. I got some adhesive pearls on sale last time I went to Michaels and I was excited to finally get to use them. I think they look great in the scallops...


Supplies: K&Company Paper - Life's Journey; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch; Fiskars Squeeze Punch - Round & Round (large & extra large); Prima Flowers; Making Memories Alpha Letters - Chloe's Closet; Recollections Pearls

This Verse is one of those that really reminds me of the kind of person I should always strive to be. Remembering to give more than I get is sooo important...

So, that's it for today. I'm hoping that this coming week will be a very creative one and I'll have more to share soon. ;) Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I am going to have to try the adhesive pearls! They are stunning on your scallops.
~Suzanne