Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another layout/card combo...

I was able to do another layout and card today and I love them both! I got a new flower punch (as I'm sure you can tell, lol) and besides being amazingly easy to use, the flowers are gorgeous! I bent the petals in and up in order to give them more of a real feeling, and I really like the effect...

For this layout, I chose this picture of my girls snuggling on the couch. I love seeing them like this together and since they are sooo cute, I wanted the page to have a really girly feeling to it. I think these papers were the perfect choice...

Supplies: Fancy Pants Paper - Crush; Fiskars Squeeze Punch - Oopsie Daisy; American Crafts Buttons; Fancy Pants Die Cut (Heart) - Botanical; My Mind's Eye Quote - "Cherished"

I wanted to give the card the same sort of look as the layout, so I used all of the papers on it also...

Supplies: Fancy Pants Paper - Crush; Hero Arts Stamps - Thinking Of You; Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan; Fiskars Squeeze Punch - Oopsie Daisy; American Crafts Buttons

Thanks for looking...I hope you enjoy them. :) Have an awesome night!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Aww, such a beautiful picture April, and I love the LO, I like the soft colours and the pretty design. You're right, the flowers are beautiful, your list of supplies is growing huh (isn't that fun!!!!???!!!).
Love xxx Peggy