Monday, May 18, 2009

Beautiful, isn't she?? ;)

I got a layout of Emily done today...after about an hour of scrapper's block, UGH. Don't you just hate that?? Anyway, it turned out looking exactly like I wanted it to so I guess it worked out... ;)



I just adore these pictures! I took them out in the yard last month and I think they turned out soooooo good. I couldn't wait to scrap them but I had NO paper that would work with the colors. I needed something bright but not crazy looking, you know? Well, I went out with my sis on Saturday and found this paper pad by We R Memory Keepers called Nonsense and I think it worked perfectly! The entire pad is just gorgeous and so bright and colorful. I can't wait to use some more of it. ;) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

That background paper is adorable!!!!!! I really have to get me some papers like that. I really want to expand my (little) paper stash with some bright colours and fun patterns, I don't have any of those at the moment. Beautiful LO sweetie, I love the way your style is evolving!
xxx Peggy