Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick day layouts...

I've been sick all day...well, actually since yesterday, ugh. What better way is there to pass the time when you feel like crap (and can't sleep because of your crazy 3 year old, lol!), than by scrapping, right? :) So, here's what I accomplished today...

The first page is one I actually started a couple of weeks ago. I had the rectangle shape all cut out and stitched on and then I totally blanked on what to do next, so I put it away. I took it out today and decided to use these 2 pictures of the girls having some snuggle time last December, and I think it turned out great!



This next page has pictures from the 4th of July last year on it. Are you asking yourself where all of the red, white & blue is?? ;) Well, since we just played together all day and didn't go see fireworks or really do anything holiday related, I didn't want to use the normal colors. I decided instead to focus on the background of the pics and use those tones instead. I think it works since we kind of pop off the page a little more...since we actually WERE dressed for the 4th, lol!!



The last page is my beautiful girls, once again posing for some pics for their camera crazy mommy. I love how they are always so willing to do that for me! All I have to do is tell them to "say cheese!!" and they're both all grins. :) I did some hand stitching along the left side of this one and I am realllly happy with how it turned out. I think it fits the feel of the layout perfectly!



So that's it for today. Well, I actually made a card too but I'll share that with you later...I'm beat! I'm gonna try to rest a little before dinner since both girls are quiet and happy...yay! Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Peggy said...

They are all so beautiful April! I like the second one because of the pretty pics with the whole family, but my favorite has to be the one with the beautifully stitched leaves, this adds so much interest to the LO. And of course I always love reading your journaling.
xxx Peggy